- Incorrect orders, shortages, or damaged goods must be reported within 48 hours of delivery date.
- Returning party is responsible for shipping, handling and applicable insurance charges on all returns, exchanged goods and/or items sent in for repair. If a return or exchange is necessary due to negligence or error by Bio-Therapeutic SA, the cost of the delivery will be reimbursed by Bio-Therapeutic SA.
- The acceptance of return for consumable products of accessories is at the discretion of Bio-Therapeutic SA. A letter of explanation must accompany any returns of this nature. Any items which are opened/used may not be returned or exchanged.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking / recertification fee. Additional fees may apply based on expenses and training costs incurred.
- 30 days after delivery date, all sales are final. No returns will be accepted.
- No refunds on returns will be accepted.
To return a product or machine, please call +27 66 478 4259.
Return mailing Instructions:
- Please use all original packaging materials. If original packaging is not available, any quality materials are required. Deliver only by insured and prepaid methods.
- Please include a letter explaining the nature of the return.
- You must use a controlled, traceable courier service to maintain a tracking number for you delivery.
- Delivery address: 15 The Fairways, Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa.